Tuesday, October 21, 2014

PRAYER TO SAINT JOSEPH FOR THE SALE OF REAL ESTATE

Catholic devotion and accessory prayer requesting help from St. Joseph.


-The Statue should be blessed by a Catholic Priest if all possible.

-The Statue should be in a place of honor or a prominent location within the home.

-Prayers should devoutly be said asking St. Joseph for his help.

-The statue should be given a place of honor or displayed in a prominent location in the new home.









PRAYER

Holy St. Joseph, Spouse of Mary, be mindful of me, pray for me, watch over me. Guardian of the paradise of the new Adam, provide for my temporal wants. Faithful guardian of the most precious of all treasures, I beseech thee to bring this matter (mention your request) to a happy end if it be for the glory of God and for the good of my soul. Amen.


No comments:

Post a Comment